What is War to Peace®?
A revolutionary process for relationship and conflict management
Watch this short video to learn about
War to Peace®. It will revolutionise the way you handle conflict and your daily interactions.
War to Peace® is for you if you want to:
– Operate with ease and integrity.
– Have less stress and more headspace.
– Skilfully navigate conflict and adversity, achieving mutually beneficial outcomes.
– Be emotionally intelligent and aware of your impact.
– Have the confidence to be yourself with everyone.
– Naturally view others with curiosity and engage with them, even when you disagree.
– Relish having courageous conversations, rather than dreading them.
– Be focused on others needs without sacrificing your own.
– Live congruently with your values.
– Have greater effectiveness and efficiency.
– Be a person of influence and inspiration to others.
“War to Peace is THE best in its field of conflict resolution.”
“The War to Peace program has seen our people transform, becoming not just more productive and efficient, but better people.”
“War to Peace is an excellent course that provokes thought and gives you tools to help manage conflict.
Chloe is superb!”
“I have attended every possible training course you can imagine in the past 50 years. What you showed me today is the most helpful thing I’ve ever experienced in dealing with conflict.”
“War to Peace has changed my life personally, professionally and emotionally.”
“I have no hesitation in recommending Chloe and War to Peace, it’s insightful and useful, both professionally and personally.”
“War to Peace is a progressive and revolutionary conflict management course that will not only transform your conflicts – it will transform your life.“
I’m on a mission to help you conquer your conflicts and
transform your life.
Meet Chloe O’Sullivan
Founder of War to Peace® and CEO of Halcyon Global
Hi there, I’m glad you’re here. Like you, I know from personal experience the importance of being able to relate well to others and how tough life can seem when an important relationship is not working the way we would want it to.
Once a senior banking professional, I experienced the personal cost of the fighting, blaming and justification that was routine in my place of work. I also witnessed the cost to the business of people being in conflict at work, with individuals, teams and sometimes even entire departments being at loggerheads with each other. It was the single biggest factor that created failure, inefficiency and absenteeism through stress.
If you are ready to embark on your
War to Peace® journey, sign up here
to get started.
Receive my monthly articles, inspiration and information about upcoming courses by signing up below: