– Operate with ease and integrity.
– Have less stress and more headspace.
– Skilfully navigate conflict and adversity, achieving mutually beneficial outcomes.
– Be emotionally intelligent and aware of your impact.
– Have the confidence to be yourself with everyone.
– Naturally view others with curiosity and engage with them, even when you disagree.
– Relish having courageous conversations, rather than dreading them.
– Be focused on others needs without sacrificing your own.
– Live congruently with your values.
– Have greater effectiveness and efficiency.
– Be a person of influence and inspiration to others.