Our coaching programmes for individuals
You’re self-aware, so how come it feels like you have tried everything to get along with the people you find difficult, yet nothing is working?
When we find someone difficult or we are in a conflict with him or her, there will be something they are saying or doing (or not saying or doing) that we wish they would change.
In the past, our attempts to change them have failed. No matter what we say or do, they won’t do what we want them to. We may put on our best behaviour to placate or ingratiate ourselves with them. We may point out all their failings and tell them how they are affecting us. We might threaten them with consequences if they don’t change. We might try to ignore or avoid them yet they still invade our thoughts with their presence.
It often feels as though we have tried everything we know and are left with few choices. Despite changing our behaviour, we have not succeeded in influencing them to change theirs.
What would it be like to have the relationships you want without needing anyone else to change?
Achieving the relationships you want
We will coach you to help you understand the complex, and often hidden, undertones that exist in your relationships, so that you can gain clarity over where to focus your efforts and achieve the relationships you want.
We will help you to explore what it means to be authentic in your relationships at home and at work so that you are free of ‘trying’, you feel more able to be yourself, and you can speak your truth with certainty.
No matter how you currently respond to conflict situations, we will help you to become empowered and responsive, rather than reacting in the habitual and unhelpful ways that are not serving you.
The results and benefits you can expect:
- Greater self-awareness and confidence in your ability to relate to people, even the ones you find most difficult.
- The ability to recognise the early signs of going to war and to choose a different course of action.
- To learn multiple ways of quickly changing how you feel, so that you can switch from an unresourceful emotional state to a resourceful one.
- Insight about the unconscious impact of your warring style and what it provokes in others.
- How to shift perspectives to see things from multiple viewpoints and experience ‘putting yourself in someone else’s shoes’.
- The ability to quickly focus on and control what’s controllable in a relationship to become more empowered.
When do you need to hire a coach?
- You are struggling to get along with one or more people in your life
- You are avoiding or dreading seeing someone at work or at home
- You feel undervalued and that your efforts are not being appreciated
- You are feeling bullied or taken advantage of
- You feel criticised or unloved
- You don’t know how to speak your truth with certainty
- You feel superior or inferior to other people
- You don’t find it easy to connect to people in a meaningful way
- You feel out of balance and have a sense of dis-ease
- You are feeling resentful, angry or hurt and cannot forgive someone
How does it work?
Your coaching will take place over the phone and each session will last approximately 1 hour. We will spend a minimum of six sessions together over a period of 12 weeks, which will allow you the time to put in to practice what you are discovering between sessions.
We would love to help you to relate more effectively and healthily with the people in your life and to equip you to handle whatever shows up in your relationships with ease, so please complete the form below for your free telephone consultation.
Our fees and wise investment guarantee
Choosing to pay for coaching is an investment in yourself and your life. At the end of our first month together, if you have attended all our scheduled coaching sessions, you have taken action on the things you committed to, and you’re not completely satisfied, we will give you a 100% refund.
Why? Because you’re making an investment in yourself we want you to know how committed we are to your success. We want you to feel confident that you’re investing your time, money and energy wisely and if coaching isn’t working for you, we wouldn’t want you to pay us for it.
We charge £240 (including VAT) per session for self-funded individuals, which is payable in advance by recurrent billing via your PayPal account or debit/credit card.
What is the next step?
Fill out the brief form below and when we receive it, we’ll be in touch to suggest a few times we could speak. We’ll schedule in a 30-45 minute conversation (free of charge, by telephone) so that we can find out more about your relationship challenges, you can ask any questions you have, and we can decide if this would be the best support for you
Any other questions?
Just include them when you fill out the form, or ask during our consultation.
Train with us – coming soon!
If you have been professionally trained by the Coaches Training Institute and would like to train as a licensed War to Peace® coach, please sign up here and we will let you know when we are running our next training programme.
For all our coaches, the first step to becoming a licensed War to Peace® coach is to attend a one-day War to Peace® workshop.